FC Kairat Academy
The FK Kairat Academy ( Kazakh: Цесна Алматы Футбол Клубы; Russian Футбольный клуб " Цесна » Алма - Ата ) is a Kazakh football club from the former capital Almaty, the country, who played until 2008 in the Kazakh Premjer League.
The club was founded in 2000 as Zesna Almaty. In the 2004 season, renamed FK Alma -Ata and the initial rise in Super League was. The association could win the 2006 Kazakhstan Cup by defeating FK Astana and thus took in the 2007/ 08 season to qualify for the UEFA Cup in part. In the spring of 2009, the club merged because of financial difficulties with FK Mega Sports Almaty. The resulting therefrom team was baptized locomotive Astana. 2010, the club was re- founded and participates in the operation of the second game Kazakh league. In December 2012, the club merged with the FK Kairat and stepped season 2012 under the name FK Kairat Academy in the second division to.
Its home games denies the club in the 26,400 -seat Central Stadium in Almaty.
International Association of Almaty from his first appearance in the UEFA Cup in appearance. Zesna Almaty allowed to represent as the winner of the National Cup of the 2006 season their country on the European stage. Thus, the team from Almaty played in the first qualifying round of the UEFA Cup in 2007/ 08 against FC Vion Zlaté Moravce from Slovakia and was eliminated after a 1-3 defeat and a 1-1 draw from.
- Kazakh football Cup: Winner: 2006
- Finalist: 2008
Well-known former players
- Kazakhstan Maxim Asowski (2005, 2007-2008)
- Kazakhstan Sergei Ostapenko (2003-2008)
- Kyrgyzstan Emil Kenschissarijew (2005)
- Kazakhstan Sergei Gridin (2005-2010)
- Kazakhstan Alexander Kirov (2006-2008)
- Uzbekistan Jafar Irismetov (2006-2008)
- Kazakhstan Dmitri Bjakow (2007)
- Kazakhstan Zhambyl Kukejew (2008)
- Kazakhstan Marat Schachmetow (2006-2008)
- Kazakhstan Alexei Schapurin (2004-2008)
- Kazakhstan Bauyrschan Dscholtschijew (2008)
Well-known former coach
- Germany Edgar Hess ( 2004)
- Germany Bernd Storck (2008)