Fontenay -le- Fleury is a commune in the Yvelines department in the Île- de -France region. It belongs to the district of Versailles and the canton of Saint- Cyr- l'École.
The municipality is located 6 km west of Versailles to the Autoroute A12. Live in an area of 543 hectares 12,981 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2011). Fontenay- le -Fleury is surrounded by the municipalities of Noisy- le- Roi in the north, Bailly in the Northeast, Saint- Cyr- l'École in the east and southeast, Bois- d'Arcy in the south and southwest, Villepreux in the west and Rennemoulin in northwest. The municipality includes not only the main town of the same name is the small village of Gally.
- Church of Saint- Germain, built in the 11th century, reconstructed in the 16th century
- Chapel Saint -Jean
- Château de Ternay, 18th Century
- Allée Royale de Villepreux
- Daaden, Rhineland -Palatinate, Germany
- Crevillent, Alicante, Spain ( since 2005)
- Sacha Guitry (1885-1957), playwright, director
- René Dorme (1894-1917), a fighter pilot in World War I
- Bernard Friot (* 1951), writer
- Rémi Gomis ( born 1984 ), Senegalese footballer (defender, defensive midfielder )
- Aurélien Collin ( born 1986 ), football player (defender)