Fu Wenjun (Chinese傅文俊, Pinyin Fu Wenjun, born in 1955 in Chongqing, China) is a Chinese conceptual artist and photographer. He graduated from the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute and is a member of the Chinese Photographic Association (CPA) and the Professional Photographers Association of America ( PPA). He is Vice Chairman of the China International Art Exhibition and Vice President of the Council for Promoting community of nations organizing committee.
Prizes and awards
- 2009 Gold Medal of the AJAC ( Yokohama International Foreign Artists Exhibition )
- 2011 and 2012 Gold Medal for the issue of international Chinese contemporary art
- 2012 Title as excellent international Chinese artists
His works have been exhibited in museums and art galleries, including the Grand Palais des Champs- Elysées in Paris, the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Yokohama Museum of Art, the Hong Kong City Hall and in the Old summer Palace in Beijing.
Solo exhibitions (selection )
- No Life No Death, Lianzhou Library, Guangdong
- Ravings of No Life, No Death image Art Space, Chongqing
- Spirit Icon, The Old Summer Palace, Beijing
- Story of Two Parks, Library of Chongqing, Chongqing
- Show of Formality II - Move the Old Summer Palace 1400 km South, Fei Contemporary Art Center, Shanghai
- Show of Formality - Fu Wenjun 's Photographic Exhibition of Historical Concept, Museum, Beijing