Funda Arar spent her childhood in Ankara, and later in Muğla and Adapazarı. In 1992 she studied at the " Turk Müziği Konservatuarı ", Istanbul Technical University.
Their first album Sevgilerde in 2000 was very successful, especially the song Aysel. Dans Son in 2006 was ranked 10th best-selling album in Turkey. It has been recognized for more than 200,000 units sold platinum.
Their album " Zamanın Eli ", which was released on 6 March 2009, with 124 971 units sold could end up among the 3 best-selling albums of the year place on December 15, it was awarded at the 13th ceremony of the Istanbul Music FM Album of the Year.
7 February 2011 their seventh studio album " Sevdanın Masum Çocukları " appeared. The album sold in the first week more than 70,000 copies and got straight to number 1 of the Turkish top20 on March 1.
- 2000 Sevgilerde (Eng. In Love)
- 2002 Alagül (Eng. Colorful Rose)
- 2003 Sevda Yanığı (German Liebesbrand )
- 2006 Son of Dan (Eng. Last Dance )
- 2008 Rüya (German Dream )
- 2009 Zamanın Eli (Eng. The hand of time )
- 2011 Sevdanın Masum Çocukları (Eng. The innocent children of love )
- 2001 sevgiliye ( with Tufan Kıraç ) (Eng. In Love)