Futtsu (Japanese富 津市, -shi) is a city of Chiba Prefecture in the east of Honshu, the main island of Japan.
The city is located south-east of Tokyo to the Boso Peninsula to the Bay of Tokyo.
- Mount Nokogiri (锯 山, Nokogiri -yama )
- Remains of castles Sanuki (佐 贯 城, Sanuki - jo ) and Tsukuroumi (造 海 城, Tsukuroumi - jo )
- Street: National Road 16
- National roads 127, 465
- JR Uchibo - line
Sons and daughters of the town
- Yasukazu Hamada ( politician)
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Japan Kōshū, Japan, since 1977
- United States Carlsbad, United States, since 1988