Gamage was a British manufacturer of automobiles.
The department store AW Gamage Limited, founded in 1878, began in 1903 in Holborn with the production of automobiles. In 1905 the production was temporarily halted. Between 1914 and 1915 vehicles were produced again. The department store closed in 1972.
The vehicles 1903-1905 built on chassis of Lacoste & Battmann. It single-cylinder and twin-cylinder engines of Aster and De Dion -Bouton were used.
The vehicles from the period 1914-1915 were equipped with four-cylinder engines from Chapuis - Dornier with 1244 cc and 1460 cc capacity.
A vehicle of this make occasionally takes on the London Brighton Run in England in part.