Gandino is a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy with 5580 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012). The municipality covers an altitude of 553 m up to 610 m slm
Gandino located 20 km northeast of the provincial capital of Bergamo and 70 km northeast of the city of Milan.
- The convent of the Ursulines of the 17th century.
- The Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta, built around 1300 and restored several times in the following century and rebuilt. This is held in Lombard Baroque style.
- The church of Santa Croce, dating from the 15th century.
- The San Giuseppe church from the 14th century.
- The San Pietro church from the 17th century, as well as San Rocco, built during the time of the plague.