Template: Infobox community association in Germany / Maintenance / Coat of Arms
The community association Gebhardshain is an administrative unit in the form of a local authority in the district of Old Churches ( Westerwald) in Rhineland- Palatinate. The municipality includes twelve independent local churches, the council is based in the eponymous municipality Gebhardshain.
Association members of communities
(Population at 31 December 2012)
The municipality was created in 1968 as a successor to the mayor's office formed in 1816 ( 1927 Office) Gebhardshain with then 15 villages, three villages and about 1,900 inhabitants.
Development of population figures, based on the present territory of the municipality Gebhardshain, the values from 1871 to 1987 based on population censuses:
Association of municipal
The association council Gebhardshain consists of 28 volunteer council members, who were elected at the municipal election held on 7 June 2009 a personalized proportional representation, and the full-time mayor as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the federation council:
Since 1 July 2002, elected on October 28, 2001 on the first ballot with a vote share of 51.11 % CDU local politician Konrad Swan is mayor. On 27 September 2009 he was elected for a second lasting until June 30, 2018 electoral term. The share of the vote was 82.4 % this time.
The mayor led to the formation of the community association Gebhardshain by the municipal reform in Rhineland -Palatinate in 1968 the title of " Official Mayor ".
Coat of arms
Blazon: "In red field three silver diamonds diagonally right, accompanied by three golden lilies up and down ."
Meaning: The arms of the municipality Gebhardshain takes on the coat of arms of the family of Gevertzhagen that is mentioned in several documents from the first half of the 13th century and was well off around Gebhardshain.
In the state elections of the municipality Gebhardshain belonging to communities belonging to the Constituency 02- old churches, in federal elections for constituency 198 - Neuwied.