Although Duclos - Lassalle 13 times participated in the Tour de France and this could finish nine times, it must be attributed to the type of driver rather that of the one-day specialists. He distinguished himself by great toughness and hardness pace. He was quite versatile, also drove track racing, where he was once a French champion in the individual pursuit and won five six-day race.
He began his professional career in 1977 with Peugeot in 1987, he moved to Z. From 1993 he wore the jersey of Gan (until 1995 ).
- Paris -Roubaix: Winners 1992, 1993, Second 1980, 4th in 1989, 6th place 1990
- GP Ouest France: Winner 1981, 1987
- Paris-Nice: Winner 1980, Second 1982, 1983
- Midi Libre: Winner 1991
- Bordeaux -Paris: winner 1983, Second 1985, 1987
- Midi -Pyrenees: Winner 1983
- Clasica San Sebastian: Second in 1985
- Tour de France: Highest ranking 28th place in 1981