Grasbrunn is a community in the Upper Bavarian district of Munich and is located east of Munich.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 City Council and Mayor
- 3.2 Local Finance
- 3.3 Coat of Arms
- 3.4 Town twinning
- 4.1 Catholic churches
- 4.2 Protestant churches
- 5.1 Established businesses
- 5.2 Education
- 5.3 Leisure and sports facilities
Outline of the municipality
The Community of Grasbrunn includes five officially named vilage. Here, the eponymous central location in the town hall of the village historical center, the location on the northern outskirts of the village Neukeferloh but today the most populous part of municipality ( population figures as of December 2013).
- Grass Brunn (1368 inhabitants)
- Harthausen ( 889 inhabitants)
- Keferloh (19 inhabitants)
- Möschenfeld (68 inhabitants)
- Neukeferloh ( 4273 inhabitants)
- Hair (near Munich)
- Hoehenkirchen -Siegertsbrunn
For the first time grass Brunn was named in 1140 as Gramasprunnen and 1155 were Ekkehardt mentioned by Gramanesprunnen and a Iseverin of Gramanesprunnen as witnesses in purchasing documents. So the name means " fountain of Gramman ". In the area southeast of Munich drinking water had to be fetched due to the Munich gravel plain at a depth of about 20 m, and to the respective wells created settlements which today places on - brunn end ( with the exception of Ottobrunn, which came later ). Grasbrunn belonged to Rentamt Munich and the Court of Swabia of the Electorate of Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
See also: History of Gramann village, now Gronsdorf
The community part Harthausen is the oldest in the community Grasbrunn. Already in the year 814 of the traditional priest Starcholf with the deacon Hatto in Haradhusun ( Harthausen ) ownership of the Bishop Hitto in Freising ( Bitterauf 1905 traditions of the Bishopric of Freising ). See the village history Harthausen with Möschenfeld of 1994.
Harthausen was colonized by the Freising vassals in the 12th century. For this Ministerialengeschlecht went Bishop Adalbert of Freising (1158-1184) produced. The so-called Harthauser Haid specific colonization. Harthausen is on the ground moraine of the last ice age and is covered only with low humus soil. The recorded history of the colonization, low ground cover, only heathland, without surface water, only allowed for use as a pasture.
I the settlement of the community part Möschenfeld to 819 by Pepo, a relative of Starcholfs, is written with the early place name " Meskilinfeld " this geological situation, namely Meskilinfeld means " lean " field. Möschenfeld was already in the 13th century Schwaige of the Empire and in the 15th century monastery of Ebersberg use the Wittelsbach Counts Schwaige this site for their hunting interests and built in the nearby woods, the hunting lodge "Green Hütt ", which was lost in the late 18th century. With the beginning of the 17th century, the Wittelsbach dukes settled the Jesuits in Möschenfeld. 1803 Möschenfeld was privatized in the context of secularization. Today Möschenfeld is owned by the von Finck family. The Church of St. Ottilie now belongs to the baroque churches in Upper Bavaria.
The municipality is part Keferloh documentary called off in 1140 as a property of the Counts of Wolfratshausen and Dachau and the Bishop of Freising. 1155 regulated Bishop Ott of Freising possession in favor of the new monastery Schaeftlarn and these formed a hamlet. The now standing still in Keferloh Church of St. Giles is a historical particularity. This church should have been started around 1156 with the construction of the building, represented the consecration on September 1, 1173rd This church is still largely preserved from this early period in the original frescoes from this period can be seen. After ten years of renovation, initiated by the 2003 founded Friends of St. Aegidius Keferloh eV, the church was officially opened on 31 August 2013. On September 1, 2013, the 840 -year anniversary of ordination and consecration altar Cardinal Reinhard Marx was held with Archbishop of Munich and Freising. For the old Bavarian space, this church is probably the only one from this early period of the 12th century.
The municipality was part Neukeferloh first mentioned in 1909 by the farmer Josef Stadler with the erection of a dwelling house with barn. In 2009, the congregation celebrated its centenary in part with a street festival and an exhibition about its history.
The July 1, 1907 at the newly formed from parts of the community Grasbrunn community Harthausen was incorporated on May 1, 1978.
In the municipality Grasbrunn were 2010: 6,419, 2011: 6,521, 2012: 6,634 in 2013: 6,617 residents counted.
City Council and Mayor
The local council of grass Brunn has 20 members. In the municipal election on March 2, 2008, the following distribution of seats was:
* Citizens for Grasbrunn
Mayor Klaus Eder grain (SPD).
In 2013, the total tax revenue amounted to € 14,604,039, of which € 6,682,322 business tax receipts ( net).
Coat of arms
Blazon: ". Shingle covered in red a golden draw well with wall halbsichtbarem shaft behind and rope over role under the roof ( well house ), beseitet of two vertical silver spindles "
The well house symbolizes the fountain, which stood until the late 19th century in the village square and refers to the basic word " brunn " of the local church name. The spindles are taken from the coat of arms of the Provost Konrad Sachsenhauser (1320-1346) from Schaeftlarn monastery. He had saved to intercede with Emperor Louis IV the Bavarian market in Keferloh significant privileges.
The municipality grass Brunn maintains a partnership with the French city of Le Rheu, which is located in Brittany, near the city of Rennes.
- St. Christopher in Neukeferloh
- St. Ulrich in Grasbrunn
- St. Giles in Keferloh (built in the 12th century )
- St. Ottilie in Möschenfeld
- St. Andrew in Harthausen
Since the demolition of Stephen chapel there in the district no more Protestant church. Protestant services are held in Neukeferloh once or twice in the Catholic Parish Centre St. Christopher. In St. Peter's Church of the Lutheran church Baldham - Vaterstetten - Neukeferloh offers weekly worship services.
Economy and infrastructure
According to official statistics, there were in June 2011 in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 10, 649 in manufacturing, in trade and transport 1,175 and social security contributions in the service sector 1,938 employees.
In Technopark of the district Neukeferloh in the course of time, some international companies have settled. Currently read in the commercial register of the municipality Grasbrunn
- Kids World Grasbrunn (House for Children)
- Students lunchtime supervision
- Catholic Kindergarten St. Christopher
- Children's House Harthausen
- Kindergarten Honigblume Grasbrunn
- AWO Crib Grasbrunn " grasshopper "
- Primary school Neukeferloh
Leisure and sports facilities
Since 2003, in the municipality of a newly designed sports complex for different sports. Thus, besides three football fields, one of them. Than all-weather pitch with artificial turf, tennis courts, beach volleyball court, bowling and summer curling rink and an athletics track with 400 m track, shot put and high jump and long jump systems There are fun sport facilities such as skate course and climbing wall. Since 1994, there is a public 18 -hole golf course grass Brunn eV with a driving range.
List of monuments in Grasbrunn
- Albrecht Schmidt ( born 1938 ), lawyer and bank manager, former CEO and Chairman of the Board of HypoVereinsbank ( living in grass Brunn )