Gromo is a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy with 1247 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012).
Gromo located 35 km northeast of the provincial capital of Bergamo and 80 km northeast of the city of Milan.
In the village there are two castles. One is owned by the local family Ginami and has a tower. Nowadays, located inside a restaurant. Further, there is a small castle.
The village church of San Giacomo and Vincenzo dates from the 14th century. In this there are valuable frescoes.