Guandu (官渡 区) is a district of the prefecture-level city of Kunming, capital of Yunnan province. It has an area of 552.2 km ² and has 520,000 inhabitants ( 2004).
At the community level, Guandu is composed of ten road districts and a development zone. These are:
- Road district Ala (阿拉 街道);
- Road district Dabanqiao (大 板桥 街道);
- Road Guandu District (官渡 街道);
- Road district Guanshang (关 上 街道);
- Road district Jinma (金马 街道);
- Road district Liujia (六甲 街道);
- Road District Taihe (太和 街道);
- Road district Wujing (吴 井 街道);
- Road district Xiaobanqiao (小 板桥 街道);
- Road district Yiliu (矣 六 街道);
- Economic and Technical Development Zone Kunming (昆明 经济 技术 开发区).