The Harringay Arena is a multi-purpose hall in North London. It is located in the London Borough of Haringey.
The arena was built in less than nine months from February to October 1936. Until 1958 it was used as a cultural and sports arena with a capacity of about 10,000 seats. On October 28, 1958, she appeared for the last time as a venue in appearance. After that, she spent 20 years storage for food. In the period following first stores were integrated into the arena, and in the 21st century, it took on a new use as Arena Shopping Park.