Template: Infobox city in Denmark / Maintenance / surface missing template: Infobox city in Denmark / Maintenance / height missing
Haslev is a town on the Danish island of Zealand. He has been the municipal reform in January 2007, the seat of the administration of the municipality of faxes in the Region Sjælland and is one of 11,306 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2013). By December 2006, Haslev administrative headquarters of the now-defunct Haslev was community. Haslev one of the largest varieties of Denmark, who never received city rights.
Haslev located about 20 km south-east of Ringsted, 23 km south-west of Køge and 25 km north-east of Næstved.
Development of the population
- To 31st March 1966: Country municipality Haslev - Freerslev, Soro Office
- April 1, 1966 to March 31, 1970: Country municipality Haslev, Soro Office
- April 1, 1970 to December 31, 2006: Haslev commune ( administrative headquarters ), Vestsjællands Office
- Since 1 January 2007: faxes municipality, Region Sjælland
Sons and daughters of the town
- Marianne Christiansen ( b. 1963 ), Lutheran bishop