Haunsheim ( Swabian: Hausa ) is a municipality in the Swabian district of Dillingen on the Danube and a member of the administrative community Gundelfingen on the Danube.
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Haunsheim is located in the so-called river valley at a Ostausläufer the Swabian Alb. To the south, the valley opens out into the Danube plain.
To Haunsheimer district next Haunsheim heard even the more northerly Unterbechingen.
In the 16th and 17th centuries Haunsheim was under the reign of the Swabian imperial knights. The reichspfennig Master Zacharias Geizkofler on Haunsheim and Reiffenegg led as the rule owner ( Geizkofler bought Haunsheim 1600 ) 1603 Haunsheim the Lutheran Confession, which was maintained without interruption until today.
In 1666, the rule Haunsheim passed through the marriage of the granddaughter Zacharias avarice Koflers to the barons of Racknitz. With the Act of Confederation in 1806 the place came to the Kingdom of Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
In 1823, Johann Gottlieb acquired Freiherr von Süßkind of Augsburg, who had previously bought the neighboring Protestant rule also Bächingen, castle Haunsheim with the land on and who converted it to his taste according to novelty.
1849 was inherited by his daughter Amalie Dame by Holtz. Today the castle is owned by the Barons of breath.
Coat of arms
The gatehouse represents the Castle of Haunsheim which built the local lords from 1601 to 1604. The gemsbok is taken from the family crest of the Geizkofler and is speaking the name of the local lords. The name part of ' greed ' stands for ' goat '. A seal impression is delivered with the inscription SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS IN HAVNSHEIM to 1655.
The coat of arms description reads: In black on green ground a rotbedachter silver gatehouse between two crenellated tower with red top roofs, on golden weather vanes; front of the closed door a golden rechtshin jumping black chamois.
On 1 May 1978, until then independent municipality Unterbechingen was incorporated.
The council has twelve members. The municipal election of 2008 led to the following distribution of seats in the local council:
- Free electoral association: 4 seats ( 2002: 5 seats )
- Biirgerblock Unterbechingen: 4 seats ( 4)
- CSU: 4 seats ( 3)
Mayor since 2001 Dieter Ott (CDU Association ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 696,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 44,000.
Culture and sights
- Evangelical Holy Trinity Church in Haunsheim, built in the style of the Renaissance from 1606 to 1609 according to plans by Joseph Heintz the Elder. composed by Elias Holl closely following the strict neoclassical architectural style of the imperial court. Worth mentioning is also the built in 1878 and recently restored HC Branmann organ.
- Cemetery in Haunsheim created schedule (row graves plant): Traditionally available on every grave a wooden, colorful painted cross on the grave ( in the colors black, white and green); thus the idea of the absolute equality of all people in heaven will be implemented symbolically
- Castle Haunsheim the barons of breath, Concerts are regularly held in the
- Old Forge from the 16th century in the town center, restored to its original
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the manufacturing sector and 41 in the area of trade and transport any social insurance contributions at the workplace. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 573 in the manufacturing sector, there were two establishments in the construction operation. In addition, in 1999, there were 25 farms with an agricultural area of 990 ha, of which 916 ha of arable land.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergarten: 50 kindergarten places with 46 children
- Elementary school: with six teachers and 102 students