HCE (car)

HCE Cars was a British manufacturer of cyclecars, who was a resident from 1912 to 1913 in London SW. Later, the HCE was also manufactured by the Company Earlcycar in Harold Wood ( Essex ).

The car was equipped with a single cylinder engine of Buckingham, which produces 6/8 hp, a two-speed gearbox and belt drive to the rear wheels.

There were a number of different structures, including four seats. Unlike all other cars of the HCE was in 1913 equipped with four-wheel brakes.

de