Heike Makatsch ( born August 13, 1971 in Dusseldorf ) is a German actress, singer, author and television presenter. After a successful career as a presenter for youth programs it has established itself as an award-winning actress.
- 9.1 Nominations (selection)
Heike Makatsch is the daughter of an elementary school teacher and former German national ice hockey keeper Rainer Makatsch. She attended Montessori Elementary School on Farnweg, later, the Max-Planck -Gymnasium in Dusseldorf -Stockum and studied until 1994, four semesters of politics and sociology at the University of Dusseldorf. There was a not completed training in dressmaking.
Your television career began in 1993 at the music channel VIVA, which she hosted, among others, the shipments Interactive Heikes and home visits. From August 1995 until the summer of 1996 she was a presenter of Bravo TV on RTL II 1997 II was deposed weekly Heike Makatsch show in the late program of RTL due to low ratings after eight episodes.
Makatschs acting career began in 1996 with the film Männerpension by Detlev Buck. For her role in this film, she was awarded the Bavarian Film Award for Best Young Actress. For the film, she took on a new interpretation of Tammy Wynettes Stand by Your Man.
In 2009 she was in Hildesheim, a film adaptation of Hildegard Knef's autobiography The Gift Horse, seen in the title role and embodied in the TV two-parter Dr. Hope Bridges Adams Lehmann - hope can not die, the doctor Hope Bridges Adams Lehmann.
From 1996 to 2004 Makatsch was the partner of Daniel Craig. Today, with the musician Max Schröder ( among others by the band Tomte ) romantically involved, whom she had met at the filming of No songs about love. They have two daughters.
2006 undertook Heike Makatsch with the development charity Oxfam a trip to Ghana and has since Oxfam ambassador. She was Amnesty International jury member at the Berlin Film Festival in 2008 and said: " A film that opens my eyes to injustices in the political and in the private sense, is relevant to me. I wish much more common these film experiences. Then no one can say he did not know about all this. "
In addition, Heike Makatsch supports the campaign against poverty tax, which campaigns for the introduction of a financial transaction tax. On this subject, they played together with Jan Josef Liefers the lead role in the short film tax against poverty. A good idea? .
- 2005: A Sound of Thunder
- 2005: Almost Heaven
- 2005: A house in Ireland ( Tara Road)
- 2005: No songs about love
- 2005: Margarete Steiff
- 2006: Hui Buh - The Castle Ghost
- 2006: Sister Heart
- 2007: Mrs. Ratcliffe 's Revolution
- 2008: Too bad about the beautiful money
- 2009: Hilde
- 2009: The Door
- 2009: The Gruffalo ( voice )
- 2010: tax against poverty. A good idea?
- 2010: Dr. Hope - A woman does not give up
- 2011: Tom Sawyer
- 2012: The Return
- 2012: Sechzehneichen
- 2012: The Adventures of Huck Finn
- 2013: His last race
Read by Heike Makatsch:
- Mary Poppins. by Pamela L. Travers, Kein & Aber 06/ 2001, ISBN 978-3-0369-1312-4.
- Instructions for London. by Ronald Reng, Roof Music 09/ 2004, ISBN 978-3-936186-63-5.
- Fergus Crane on Fire Island. by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell, Patmos audio 06 /2006, ISBN 978-3-491-24130-5, ( awarded by the hr2 audiobook leaderboard ).
- Stories of Pippi Longstocking. by Astrid Lindgren, Oetinger audio 08 /2007, ISBN 978-3-8373-0344-5.
- Gripsholm Castle: a summer story by Kurt Tucholsky, Diogenes, 2007, ISBN 978-3-257-80064-7
- The little witch. by Otfried Preußler, Audio Publisher 09/2009, ISBN 978-3-89813-903-8.
- Die rote Zora and her gang. by Kurt Held, Sauerland audio 07 /2013, ISBN 978-3-8398-4624-7, ( Awards: Terrific Seal of the magazine books, Longlist German Audio Book Prize 2014 Shortlist HÖRkulino 2014).
- The Little Mermaid. by Hans Christian Andersen, in the edition Andersen's Fairy Tales, Sauerland audio 08 /2013, ISBN 978-3-8398-4502-8.
- The fabulous story of Anne coffee pot. by Fredrik Vahle, Sauerland audio 03 /2014, ISBN 978-3-8398-4679-7.