- Master the first SNHL 1984, 1987, 1989, 1992, 1993
- Master of the 1st League 2003
- Winning the regular season 2005/ 06
The HK K'CERO Nitra is a Slovak ice hockey team from Nitra, which was founded in 1926 as AC Nitra and since 2003, plays in the Slovak Extraliga. Play their home games in the club from the 5300 -seat Nitra Aréna.
The story of the Slovak ice hockey began in the region of the High Tatras, where in four cities the clubs AC Nitra, Banská Bystrica SK, HK Poprad and HC Slovan Bratislava founded to play hockey. 1933 was the first time win the Tatra Cup AC Nitra. Greater success was to be celebrated only in the eighties, since one then the second-rate first Slovak Hockey League ( 1 SNHL ) in 1983/84, 1986/87 and 1988/89 won. In the season 1989 /90 AC Nitra then rose in the first Czechoslovak league ( first class ) that finished the season in 13th place, however, which at the same time meant the renewed descent. In the following years ( 1991/92 and 1992/ 93) reached the championship in the first SNHL twice, in 1993 qualified one stands directly for the newly established Slovak Extraliga. Since the dawn of Extraliga Nitra not only played three seasons in the Extraliga.
At the end of the 2002 /03 HK Nitra could celebrate with the championship in the first League 's re-emergence in the Extraliga. The greatest success of the club's history, however, the team reached in the 2005/06 season, when it finished the main round of the Extraliga first and took third place in the play -offs. In the same season, won the Nitra Junior Championship title in the U18 Extraliga.
Throughout its history, the club was renamed several times. Previous names were, inter alia: AC Nitra; Plastika Nitra; MHC Plastika Nitra; MHC Nitra; HC Nitra; HK Dynamax Nitra; HK Dynamax Nitra Oil; HK Ardo Nitra.
- Rise in the Czechoslovak league for season 1990/91, then subsequent descent into the first SNHL
- Winning the main round of the Extraliga 2005/ 06, third place in the play- offs
- Profit of the Slovak League 1 ( 1 SNHL ) in 1983/84, 1986/87, 1988/89, 1991/ 92 and 1992 /93 ( rise in the Slovak Extraliga 1992/93 )
- Master of the 1st league 2002/ 03 and rise in the Extraliga
- Master the U20 Extraliga 1996/97 and 1997/98
- Master the U18 Extraliga 2005/ 06
- Vice - champion of the U18 Extraliga 2000/ 01
- Robert Kristan - Slovenian Olympians 2014
Among the former players include the following ice hockey players:
- Dr. Valent - the founder of Hockey in Nitra
- Ján Filc - long-time coach of the Slovak national team, world champion at the 2002 World Cup in Gothenburg
- Ivan Hrtús - long-time player
- Jozef Daňo - former national player, now with the EV Zeltweg in National League Austria
- Andrej Kollár - National Player, HC Dukla Trenčín now
- Miroslav Kováčik - National player, now HK Sibir Novosibirsk
- Žigmund Palffy - NHL - formerly Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Islanders and Los Angeles Kings
- Lubomir Kolník - the oldest active player in the Extraliga (39 years )
- Dušan Milo - DEL - Krefeld Penguins
- Ivan Čiernik - DEL - Kölner Haie
- Jozef Stümpel - NHL - Boston Bruins, Los Angeles Kings, now Florida Panthers
- Juraj Kolník
- Branislav Mezei
- Miroslav Zálešák - NHL - San Jose Sharks
- Štefan Ružička - NHL - HK Spartak Moscow