The district court is in the northeast of the district of Upper Franconia in Bavaria. County seat is the city court, which itself does not belong to the district, but is cycle-free.
- 3.1 List of District Administrators
- 3.2 Kreistag
- 3.3 sponsorship
- 4.1 company
- 4.2 traffic 4.2.1 Railways
- 4.2.2 roads
- 4.2.3 Air Transport
- 7.1 geotopes
The area of the district has an area of about 35 km in the North -South and West - East direction. Neighboring districts are in the north of the Thuringian Saale- Orla-Kreis, in the east of the Saxon Vogtland and the Czech district of Eger ( Okres Cheb), in the south of the county Wunsiedel and the district of Bayreuth and in the west the district of Kulmbach and the county Kronach. The independent city yard is completely surrounded by the district court, but does not belong to the circle area. The Czech border is about 25 km long.
Geographically, the area of the district is divided into four landscapes: to the north -west the foothills of the Franconian Forest lie with its highest peak, the Döbraberg, and the Selbitztal ( 794.6 m above sea level. ). The Selbitz originates in the southern district and then flows north, among others, through the cities Selbitz and Naila to open at the county boundary into the Saale, which in turn also has its source in the south of the county area and east of Selbitz flows among other things, the county seat court. To the east of the district lies the Bavarian Vogtland. In the south, the foothills of the Fichtelgebirge pull down ( 878 m) with the Great Waldstein. Between the Franconian Forest and the Fichtelgebirge mountain range lies the Münchberger gneiss plate. It is used for agricultural purposes mainly.
The area of the district court belonged to the 16th century mainly for Margravate Brandenburg- Bayreuth. In 1792 it fell to the Kingdom of Prussia, then to France. 1810, the district area eventually became part of Bavaria. 1812, the District Courts yard, Munchberg, Naila, Rehau and self were formed. The city farm was immediate circle city. The administrative and judicial districts belonged to the main circuit, which was designated in 1817 as the Upper Main District and from 1838 as the Upper Franconia. 1852, the district court parish was formed.
1862 originated from the District Court District Court District Court Office, from the district court district Munchberg the district office Munchberg, from the district court district Naila Naila and the district office of the regional court districts Selb and the district office Rehau Rehau. The district office Rehau was 1879/80 and reduced by dispensing some of the municipalities in the county court something. 1919 retired from the town of Selb from the district office Rehau and was immediate circle city. 1929/31 took the district office Naila some communities of the dissolved district office Teuschnitz and the district office Munchberg on some communities of the dissolved district office Berneck.
1939 from the previous district offices courtyard, Naila, Munchberg and Rehau the district offices and from the districts of the counties. 1940 Selb was reintegrated into the county Rehau, but this was reversed in 1946.
As part of local government reform in Bavaria in 1972, the district court of the District of Naila was the county Münchsberg ( without Gefrees and Streitau ), the northern part of the district Rehau and the community Dürrenwaid ( district Kronach ), which was affiliated with the church Geroldsgrün enlarged. The southern part of the district Rehau were affiliated with the independent city of Selb County Wunsiedel. The city Gefrees ( county Munchberg ) with Streitau fell to the enlarged district of Bayreuth. 1977, they released the municipalities Gösmes and Enchenreuth from the district of Kulmbach to the district court. They were incorporated into the city Helmbrechts. The district court had in 1978 the municipality Wölbattendorf as early as 1972 leave the vilage Eppenreuth, Lausenhof, Pirk and stone of the dissolved municipality Martin Reuth, at the county-level city of Hof.
Between 1988 and 2008, the district court lost about 2,000 or 2% of its inhabitants. The following numbers refer to the territorial status of 25 May 1987.
List of county councilors
After the 1972 local government reorganization:
The last local elections resulted in the following seat distribution in the council:
Economy and infrastructure
The district court has a far above average industry density (number of employees per 1000 inhabitants). Most important industries are textiles, the manufacture of plastic products, health care and construction. Very many of the people are employed in the automotive supply industry. The automotive supplier park pole position in court is to expand the competencies in this area. 34% of Industriebschäftigten are in the textile industry operates, 10% in engineering, 14 % in the clothing sector and 12% in the food industry. The room courtyard with the neighboring districts of Kulmbach and Bayreuth is one of the most important textile regions of Germany.
The Kingdom of Bavaria was built in 1848 the Ludwig South - North Railway on Bamberg and Kulmbach to court and led them on to the Saxon frontier. The connection to the south in 1865, first produced by the farm - Cheb railway, to the Bavarian State Railway in 1877 opened the direct route via Marktredwitz. In 1887, two local railways took up the operation: the railway yard Naila Marxgrün, extended from 1898 to Bad Steben, and the railway line Munchberg helmet Brecht, which continued in 1924 to Selbitz. After the turn of the century followed the 1902 route Munchberg - cell and 1910 Naila Schwarzenbach. The Prussian state railways in 1901 joined Marxgrün by the Höllentalbahn with the Thuringian Blankenstein.
In the district court passenger transport routes, 37 of a total of 129 kilometers decommissioned:
- A 9, A 72, A 93, B 2, B 15, B 173, B 289
- Regional Hof-Plauen Airport Hof - Pirk
Cities and Towns
(Population at 31 December 2012)
Free community areas ( 37.60 km ²)
Cities and Towns before the municipal reform 1971/78
Prior to local government reform, the district court had 40 municipalities. The towns that still exist today are written in bold:
In the district there are 58 (September 2013) by the Bavarian State Office for Environmental designated geological sites.
Interesting from a linguistic point of view is the south-east of the district court extends the language border between the East Frankish and the North Bavarian dialect and within the East Frankish between the upper and Vogtland Franconian.