Hojovice ( German Hojowitz ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located six kilometers south-west of Černovice and belongs to Okres Pelhřimov.
Hojovice located in the southwest of the Bohemian- Moravian Highlands. The village is located on the right side of the creek Hojovický creek above its confluence with the Černovický creek.
To the south rises the Podustupky (611 m), in the southwest of the Strážka ( 565 m ) west of the Strážiště (604 m) and Choustník ( 689 m) and in the northwest the Kopaniny (614 m).
Neighboring towns are Pazderna, Vlčeves and Svatá Anna in the north, Panské Mlýny and Vlkosovice in the northeast, Chválkov and Rutov in the east, Krapadlí, Hájek, Mirotin and Boretin the southeast, Anno Vice, Drunče and Brezina in the south, Psárov and Tříklasovice the southwest, Předboř and Choustník in the west and Mlýny and Zárybničí in the northwest.
The first written mention of Hojovice place in the year 1318. Belonged to the owners Ignaz Freiherr von Still keep, which in 1796 acquired the goods Hojovice and Chválkov together with the rule of Cervena Lhota.
After the abolition of patrimonial Hojovice formed in 1850 a municipality in the district team Pelhřimov. From 1905 the town belonged to the District Commission Kamenice. After the abolition of Okres Kamenice nad Lipou Hojovice was assigned to the Okres Pelhřimov with the beginning of 1961. 1980 Hojovice was incorporated into Černovice. Since 1992, the community is again.
For the community Hojovice no districts are reported.
- Baroque Church of St.. Wenzel, the single-nave building was erected in 1713 as a chapel and was extended in 1871.
- Ruins of Castle Choustník, west of the village on the mountain of the same