Homole u Panny
Homole u Panny until 1991 Homole ( German Hummel ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. You more than twelve kilometers southeast of Usti nad Labem and belongs to Okres Ústí nad Labem.
Homole u Panny is located in rechtselbischen part of the Bohemian Central Mountains in the valley of the brook Homolský creek. To the north, the Kamenná hora (601 m) and the Pláň rise ( 596 m), in the south the Smetánka (491 m) and Panna (593 m ) southwest of the ZadnÃ vrch ( 533 m) and in the northwest of the Magnetovec (520 m).
Neighboring towns are Nová Ves u Pláně Pláň and Liskov in the north, Bláhov in the northeast, Doubravice in the east, in the southeast Haslice, Řepčice and Všeradiště in the south, Řetouň the southwest, Lhota pod Pannou in the west and Suletice in the northwest.
The first written mention of the village Hrzibogedy took place in 1407 in a document of the monastery Liebeschitz. It is believed that the village was built 300 years earlier and for a long time was a colony of Tauber joke. In the first half of the 15th century Hřibojedy was bonded together with Lhota by Emperor Sigismund to Hynko of Wallenstein. Later the name Hřibojedy lost ( where you eat mushrooms ) and the place was called Bumblebee. 1534 acquired Karl Dubanský of Duban the village, was succeeded by his son Ulrich. After his death in 1574 was Jaroslav Kostomlatský of Vřesovice owner of Tauber joke Haßlitz and Hummel. 1630 received the Leitmeritzer Dominican Order goods and remained until the mid-19th century landowner.
After the abolition of patrimonial Hummel / Homole formed in 1850 a district of the municipality Tauber joke in the District Commission Leitmeritz. After the Munich Agreement in 1938, the village was added to the German Reich and belonged until 1945 to the district Leitmeritz. In 1945 Homole back to Czechoslovakia, the German inhabitants were expelled. With the beginning of 1961 the municipality Homole that the nad Labem was Okres Ústí been assigned. At the same time Babiny were II (with Nová Ves u Pláně and Pláň ) Bláhov ( with Liskov ), Doubravice ( with Haslice ), Lhota pod Pannou ( Dolni Lhota with ) and Suletice connected ( with Byňov ). Between 1980 and 1990 Homole was incorporated to Březno. In 1990, the municipality Homole who took the name Homole u Panny on 23 September 1991.
Coat of arms
Description: a green sign foot bent a straight silver tip in blue accompanied by two silver five leaves with golden slugs. A mushroom with a brown hat standing on the sign foot.
The community Homole u Panny consists of the districts Babiny II ( Babina II), Bláhov ( Plahow ) Byňov ( Binowe ) Doubravice (Tauber joke), Haslice ( Haßlitz ) Homole u Panny ( Hummel ), Lhota pod Pannou ( German Welhotta ), Nová Ves u Pláně ( Neudörfel ) and Suletice ( Sulotitz ). Basic settlement units are Bláhov, Byňov, Doubravice, Haslice, Homole u Panny, Lhota pod Pannou, Nová Ves u Pláně and Suletice. To Homole u Panny also includes the settlements of Dolni Lhota ( Welhota ) Jivina ( Gebina ) Jankův Mlýn ( Jankenmühle ), Liskov ( Lischken ) and Pláň (Plan).
The municipality is divided into the Katastralbezirke Babiny II, Bláhov, Homole u Panny, Lhota pod Pannou and Suletice.
- Church of Sts. Pius V, built in 1787 in place of a chapel
- Josef Emanuel Hibsch Museum
- Chapel James the Great in Doubravice, built in the mid-19th century
- Chapel in Bláhov, consecrated in 1865
Sons and daughters of the town
- Josef Emanuel Hibsch (1852-1940), Austrian geologist