Humbert II, Count of Savoy
He married Gisèle of Burgundy, daughter of William I of Burgundy. From this marriage sprang seven children:
- Amadeus (* 1092 or 1095; † August 30, 1148 in Cyprus), who took his father's successor
- Wilhelm ( † 1130) was Bishop of Liège
- Renaud was superior of the monastery of St. Maurice in the Valais
- Humbert († 1131 )
- Adelheid ∞ I Louis VI. King of France (master list of the Capetian ). ∞ II Mathieu I de Montmorency, † 1160, Constable of France (master list of Montmorency )
- Agnes ∞ Archambault VII, Sire de Bourbon.
Humbert's policy of alliances was directed to France, where he could marry his daughter to the king - this also in order to defend the interests of the House of Savoy in Italy can.
- Marie José: La maison de Savoive. Michel, Paris, 1962 ( 2 vols ) The house Sayoven. From the origins to the red count. Foundation Pro Castellione, Darmstadt 1994.
- Graf ( Savoy)
- House of Savoy
- Born in the 11th century