Imperial (British automobile)
The Implitico Ltd.. was a British society for theater lighting, which was based in London.
In 1914, just before the First World War to put forth a Cyclecar there with the Imperial name. It was powered by a V-2 engine of Precision with 8 hp ( 5.9 kW), whose power, the rear wheels via a belt drive transmission, which on demand allowed seven forward gears and one reverse gear. The weight was 330 kg.
The Model A was £ 110 and had a reverse gear, the Model B was to have for £ 95 and decided not to reverse. Approximately 12 copies were produced.