Insurance Australia Group
This product was added on the quality assurance side of the portal business arising from the substantive and / or formal defects. You can help by you are removing the deficiencies mentioned there or you engaged with any of the discussion.
Insurance Australia Group (IAG ) is an Australian company based in Sydney. The company is listed on the stock index S & P / ASX 50.
Insurance Australia Group was formed in 2000 from the spin-off of a business part of the Australian company NRMA. The company offers various types of insurance for its customers mainly in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
The company offers various types of insurance for its customers mainly in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
- NRMA Insurance
- SGIO, acquired in 1998
- SGIC, acquired in 1998
- CGU Insurance, acquired in 2003
- Swann Insurance, acquired in 2003
- The Buzz, founded in 2009
IAG holds 70 % of the shares of the Insurance Manufacturers of Australia Limited, the other 30 % is owned by the RACV, which is held by the RACV Insurance, which is owned by the Markensnamens the RACV.
- State Insurance, acquired in 2001
- NZI ( Insurance NZ), acquired in 2003
- Mike Henry Travel
- Drive Right
- Swann Insurance
- Equity Insurance Group, acquired in 2006
- Safety Insurance, Thailand, ownership shares since 1998 and now holds 96% of voting rights
- NZI Thailand, acquired in 2003
- AmAssurance, Malaysia, the AmG Insurance holds 49 % stake, which is part of the AmAssurance
In China, the Insurance Australia Group Eigentümmer the China Automobile Association ( CAA ), the largest insurance on the road in this country. IAG holds ownership interests in the CAA since 1999 and in 2003 assumed full ownership.