The abbreviation stands for IT:
- Information technology, a generic term for information and data processing (german information technology )
- Information and Telecommunications, see information and communication ( eg, in professional designations " IT system Kaufmann " and " IT systems engineer ' )
- Italy, as a country code according to ISO 3166
- Interline transfer, a structural principle of CCD sensors.
- Industrial Technology
- Impulse Tracker, a tracker format
- IT - tolerance system ISO quality, a system for manufacturing tolerances, see Tolerance ( engineering)
- International soundtrack in film technology
- The IATA code of India 's Kingfisher Airlines
- Investment trust, see Investment Company
- Isolé Terre; IT system is a type of grounding of a distribution system in electrical engineering for increased reliability in the isolation of faults.
- International Times, an underground magazine, which was launched in 1966.
- Isomerism Transition, a radiative transition at isomers, see Isomerieübergang.
- Instructor Trainer, an instructor - training NAUI.
IT as a distinguishing mark on license plate:
- Greece: Athens ( only for motorcycles)
- An it girl
- The original title of the novel It by Stephen King and the film based on it
- The abbreviation for the Italian language ( ISO 639-1 )
- The country code top -level domain ( ccTLD) of Italy, see. it