John K. Samson
John Kristjan Samson is a rock musician from Winnipeg, Canada. He is a singer-songwriter and the frontman of the Canadian folk - punk band The Weakerthans. He played until 1996 bass in the punk band Propagandhi.
In 1993, while still a member of Propagandhi, Samson released his first solo album on cassette entitled Slips and Tangles. In 1995, six of these songs were presented on the split album Little Pictures.
On November 6, 2009 City Road was released 85, which is the first release of a vinyl single row. With Provincial Road 222, the second vinyl single in Europe was published by the Hamburg-based label Grand Hotel van Cleef on 17 September 2010.
On January 27, 2012 will be the first full-length album " Provincial " in Europe is also published by Grand Hotel van Cleef.
- Slips and Tangles (1993 )
- Little Pictures (1995 )
- City Route 85 (2009, Grand Hotel van Cleef )
- Provincial Road 222 (2010, Grand Hotel van Cleef )
- Provincial (2012, Grand Hotel van Cleef )
- How to Clean a Couple o 'Things 7 (1993, Fat Wreck Chords )
- How to Clean Everything (1993, Fat Wreck Chords )
- Less Talk, More rock (1996, Fat Wreck Chords )
- Fallow (1997, G7 Welcoming Committee Records / 1998, BA Records / 1999 Sub City )
- Left and Leaving (2000, G7 Welcoming Committee Records / Sub City / BA Records)
- Reconstruction Site (2003, Epitaph / Burning Heart Records)
- Reunion Tour (2007 Epitaph / Burning Heart Records)
- Rock singer
- Canadian musicians
- Born in the 20th century