Jonathan Levine first studied art and semiotics at Brown University and, after graduating, personal assistant of Paul Schrader. From 2004 he turned himself Movies. In 2008, he was with The Wackness - Being crazy is relatively listen up with Josh Peck and Ben Kingsley, which won the Audience Award at the Sundance Film Festival.
In 2011 he made the final breakthrough with the highly acclaimed dramedy 50/50 - Friends for (over) living with Joseph Gordon -Levitt and Seth Rogen. 2013 came Isaac Marion's debut novel, Warm Bodies with Nicholas Hoult as a zombie romantic to the movies, in which he directed and wrote the screenplay.
- 2004: Shards ( short film )
- 2005: Love Bytes ( documentary short )
- 2006: All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
- 2008: The Wackness - Being crazy is relative ( The Wackness )
- 2010: How to Make It in America (TV series, episode 1x06 Good Vintage )
- 2011: 50/50 - Friends for (over) life (50 /50)
- 2013: Warm Bodies