Judith Arndt heard since the mid-1990s to the strongest cyclist in the world to first on the track, later down the road. 1993 and 1994, Judith Arndt German junior champion in the individual pursuit on the track. Also in 1994, she was in Quito Vice World Champion of the Junior Women in this discipline. In 1996 she was two -time German champion in the elite in the German championships in both the points race and in the individual pursuit. In 1996, she won at the Olympic Games in Atlanta in the bronze medal in the individual pursuit and 1997 world champion in this discipline. After they remained below their potential because of a viral infection in the 2000 Olympics, Arndt adopted from the web.
With a third place at the Tour de France for women (2003 ), two overall victories in the Tour de l' Aude (2002/ 2003) and the World Championship silver in the time trial in Hamilton (Canada) they moved towards their former peak performance: In the 2004 Olympics she won the silver medal. Ahead of the Games Arndt criticized the nomination decision of the BDR for the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, because the strong sprinter Petra Rossner was not included in the team. Arndt showed their criticism with an ugly gesture at the finish of the race, which she finished in second place. Later she apologized.
That same year, Judith Arndt was in Verona road cycling champion and World silver medalist in the time trial. At the end of the season they won the first place in the world rankings. 2005 Arndt won the individual time trial at the German Championship in Schweinfurt. 2007, 2008 and 2012, she was the overall winner of the Tour of Thuringia and 2008 of the cycling World Cup of women. In 2010 she won in Geelong the title of vice-world champion in the time trial, in individual road race she finished fifth. In the same year she won the Giro della Toscana Femminile.
2011 Arndt won her third world title. At the World Championships in Copenhagen, she won the gold medal in the individual time trial. In the same year she won the tour of New Zealand and the Giro del Trentino Alto Adige. In the individual time trial, she won again the German league title and finished second place in the road race.
For their participation in the Olympic Games in London in 2012 she reached the silver medal in the individual time trial. At the World Championships in Valkenburg she defended her title in the time trial. The subsequent road race in which she finished in eighth place, was her last race as a professional athlete. She explained that in the future live in Australia and want to study there.
The quality Judith Arndt on road and rail is their endurance performance. This was the basis of its greatest successes in the individual pursuit at the World Cup and Olympics on the road and in the road time trial. As a penultimate Anfahrerin the World Cup success of her teammate Regina Schleicher 2005, however, showed a high Schnelligkeits endurance. Overall, it has developed into a skilled all-rounder.
- Saturn Cycling Team (2001-2002)
- Equipe Nürnberger (2003-2005)
- T -Mobile women's team (2006-2007)
- HTC Highroad Women (2008-2011)
- GreenEDGE - AIS (2012 )
( For current rankings see links Judith Arndt in the current BDR ranking )
- Olympic Games, World Championships, World Ranking 1996: Bronze individual pursuit Olympic Summer Games 1996
- 1997: world champion in the individual pursuit
- 1998: Bronze Cup, individual pursuit
- 1999: Silver Cup, individual pursuit
- 2000: Silver Cup, individual pursuit
- 2003: Silver Cup, ITT
- 2004: Silver, road race Olympic Summer Games 2004
- 2004: World Champion Road Verona / ITA 2004, world number one, Silver Cup, ITT
- 2012: Silver Cup, ITT
- 2011: World Champion in the time trial
- 2012: Silver ITT Summer Olympic Games 2012
- 2012: World Champion in the time trial
- Winner " Thüringen Tour of Women" in 2007, 2008 and 2012
- Winner " Tour de Garonne " 1998
- Winner " Tour de l' Aude " in 2002 and 2003
- 2 times third place overall "Tour de France for women " / FRA 2001/2003
- Winner "Giro della Toscana" 2008
- Winner of "New Zealand tour of Women"
- Winner " Tour of Qatar " 2012
- 5 times train / One Tracing ( 1996-2000)
- Train - Omnium 2011
- 8 times the individual time trial ( road ) (1998, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012 )
- 2- times road race (2002, 2012)
- 2- times German Hillclimb Championship (1999, 2004)
- Overall winner of Women's cycling Bundesliga 1999
- " Cyclist of the year " Magazine Cycling 2004
- 3rd place " Sportswoman of the Year " / ZDF and German sports journalists in 2004
- 1997, 1999: Sportswoman of the Year by Brandenburg