Kabhie Kabhie (1976 film)
- Amitabh Bachchan: Amit Malhotra
- Raakhee Gulzar: Pooja Khanna
- Waheeda Rehman: Anjali Malhotra
- Shashi Kapoor: Vijay Khanna
- Rishi Kapoor: Vicky Khanna
- Neetu Singh: Pinky Kapoor
- Simi Garewal: Shobha Kapoor
- Parikshat Sahni: Dr. R. P. Kapoor
- Iftekhar: Mr. Malhotra / Amit's father
- Naseem: Sweety Malhotra
- Deven Verma: Rambhajan
Kabhi Kabhie ( Alternative Title: Kabhi Kabhie - Love is Life; Hindi: कभी कभी, Kabhi Kabhi, translated: Sometimes ) is a successful and award-winning Hindi film directed by Yash Chopra in the year 1976.
Amit Malhotra is dedicated to his young age of poetry. In his audience his soulful poems are well received, as well as in Pooja. They fall in love, but are soon torn away from her dream world. Pooja's marriage is arranged, and she married the architect Vijay Khanna. Although Amit has agreed to their arranged marriage breaks for him the world together and he gives up poetry, marries Anjali and entrepreneurs. But he can not forget his love.
20 years go by and Pooja and Vijay are now parents of adult Vickram alias Vicky. He's now in love with Pinky. As talk of a wedding is Pinky's mother Shobha confesses that she is not their biological mother and was only adopted.
Therefore, Pinky makes the search for her biological mother. Now your information after it is on the doorstep of her mother Anjali, wife of Amit. Anjali is shocked and transports them only as distant relatives into the house.
Gradually, Pinky learns of her mother's past: The young Anjali was engaged as her fiance was killed in a plane crash and Anjali left pregnant. Forced enough, she had to give away Pinky. Even Amit knew not of this past, to Anjali confesses everything to him.
It also comes soon Amit and Pooja's old love of language after Vijay 's figured it out. Amit is acidic, so Anjali even thinks of separation. Under the preference of Pinky and Amit and Anjali's daughter Sweety has suffered, which has been ignorantly in love with Pinky's fiancée Vicky.
After a few incidents it comes to reconciliation and happiness is rounded off with Pinky and Vicky's wedding.
The lyrics to the music of Khayyam Sahir Ludhianvi wrote. The sung by Mukesh version of the title song Kabhi kabhie mere dil main khayal ata hai was the most successful song of the film and coined the memory of Kabhi Kabhie.
Filmfare Award 1977
- Filmfare Award / Best Dialogue Sagar Sarhadi
- Filmfare Award / Best Playback Singer to Mukesh for the song Kabhi Kabhi
- Filmfare Award / Best music of Khayyam
- Filmfare Award / Best Lyrics Sahir Ludhianvi on for the song Kabhi Kabhi
- Filmfare Award / Best Actor at Amitabh Bachchan
- Filmfare Award / Best Film to Yash Chopra
- Filmfare Award / Best Director at Yash Chopra
- Filmfare Award / Best Actress Raakhee Gulzar at
- Filmfare Award / Best Supporting Actor to Shashi Kapoor
- Filmfare Award / Best Supporting Actress at Waheeda Rehman
- Filmfare Award / Best Story of Pamela Chopra
- Shashi Kapoor plays in the movie the father of Rishi Kapoor. In real life he's paternal uncle.
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh fell in love during filming and got married in 1980.