Inuyama (Japanese各 务 原 市, -shi) is a city in the Japanese prefecture of Gifu.
Inuyama is located east of Gifu and north of Nagoya.
The river Kiso flows through the city from the southeast to the southwest.
- Street: Tōkai - Hokuriku Expressway: by Ichinomiya and Oyabe
- National Road 21: by Mizunami and Maibara
- JR Takayama Main Line: to Gifu and Toyama
In Inuyama is the Gifu Air Base, a military airfield the Japanese Air Self-Defense Forces, which was opened in 1917. From 1945 to 1958 he was used by the Americans. To the north of the airfield is an aircraft factory by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, south of the Aviation Museum of Inuyama.
Sons and daughters of the town
- Muto Kabun ( politician)
- Japan Tsuruga, Japan, since 1989
- Flag of South Korea Chuncheon, South Korea, since 2003
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Gifu Prefecture Gifu