Karsino ( German Karzin ) is a village in the Polish West Pomeranian Voivodeship and is part of the rural community Postomino ( Pustamin ) in the powiat Slawienski ( Schlawe ).
- 6.1 Literature
- 6.2 footnotes
Karsino located in Eastern Pomerania in northeastern West Pomeranian Voivodeship eleven kilometers east of Darlowo ( Rügenwalde) located on the province road 203 ( Koszalin ( Koszalin ) - Darłowo - Postomino - Ustka ( Stolpmünde ) ). The nearest train station is Darłowo at the PKP line 418: Korzybie ( Zollbrueck ) - Sławno - Darłowo. The village is situated on the southern slope of a Moränenzuges consisting in the north with a wooded ridge, in the remaining area of lowland.
Neighboring communities of Karsino are: in the west Sulimice ( Zillmitz ), in the north Dzierżęcin ( Dörsenthin ) and Wszedzień ( Scheddin ), to the east Kanin ( Kannin ) and in the south Kowalewiczki ( New ball joke).
The place name - formerly written Carzin and Kartzin - is of Slavic origin and is used by ' karcz "= stumps, tree stump be derived. It is also possible him in connection with the name Karcz - bring - about the founder.
The original circular village Karsino is probably Wendish origin. 1275 gave Prince Wizlaw II of Rügen to the Cistercian Monastery Neuenkamp in Western Pomerania, inter alia, the villages Karzin and Barzwitz (Polish: Barzowice ). Then Karzin has come into the possession of the families of Puttkamer and Sanitz. 1407 gave Rügenwalder Mayor Henning Sluter the Carthusians two hooves in Karzin.
After the dissolution of the monastery Marienkron Rügenwalde slammed Karzin office. In 1784 there were in the village eleven farmers, including the free mayor, a Landkossäten and - involved the water mill, the school skating and the shepherds huts - five Büdner and a total of 17 hearths (households).
By 1945 Karzin was a church that belonged to Barzwitz ( Barzowice ) Palzwitz ( Palczewice ) and Zillmitz ( Sulimice ) for District Palzwitz. Also civilly Karzin was oriented to Palzwitz out. District court area was Rügenwalde. The village reckoned to the district Schlawe i Pom. in the district of the Prussian province of Pomerania Pomerania.
On 7 March 1945, the Red Army marched into the village, then - was placed under Polish administration - as very Pomerania. The German village Karzin received the new Polish name Karsino. In the autumn of 1945, Poland and immigrated to occupied the farms and houses. On December 14, 1946 suspended the expulsion of the native German population on the basis of the so-called Bierut Decrees.
Today Karsino is part of Gmina Postomino in powiat Slawienski the West Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Development of the population
The inhabitants of Karzin before 1945 were all Protestant. In the village there was no church of their own. Karzin was with the places Barzwitz ( Barzowice ) Dörsenthin ( Dzierżęcin ) Drosedow ( Drozdowo ) Vitte ( Wicie ) and Zillmitz ( Sulimice ) incorporated into the parish Barzwitz, which belonged to the church district Rügenwalde the Church Province of Pomerania in the Church of the Old Prussian Union.
Since 1945, the population of Karsino is predominantly Catholic. The village belongs to today - now Catholic - Barzowice parish in the deanery in the Diocese of Koszalin - Kolobrzeg Darłowo of the Catholic Church in Poland. Evangelical Church members are incorporated into the parish of Koszalin ( Koszalin ) in the Diocese of Pomerania - Greater Poland the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in Poland.
Karzin possessed before 1945 a class elementary school in which 30 children were taught. 1927 was built a new school building.