Khao Yoi District
Amphoe Khao Yoi ( Thai: อำเภอ เขาย้อย ) is a district ( Amphoe ) in the northern part of the province ( Changwat ) Phetchaburi. Phetchaburi is located in the south western part of central Thailand.
Neighboring districts (from north clockwise): Amphoe Pak Tho Ratchaburi Province, Amphoe Bang Khonthi the province of Samut Songkhram and Amphoe Ban Laem, Phetchaburi Mueang, Ban Lat Ya and Nong Plong Phetchaburi Province.
The county was established in 1897, was the first governor was Luang Phromsan ( หลวง พรหม สาร ) convened. The group was first called Huai Tha Chang, the name in Hua Saphan and Ban Noi 1903 was changed because the administrative authority was transferred to the respective Tambon, until he was finally called Khao Yoi.
Amphoe Khao Yoi is divided into 10 communes ( tambon), which further into 57 villages ( Muban ) are divided.
Khao Yoi ( Thai: เทศบาล ตำบล เขาย้อย ) is also the name of a small town ( thesaban tambon) in the district, it consists of parts of the tambon Khao Yoi, Sa Phang, Bang Khem and Thap Khang.
In addition, there are seven " Tambon Administrative Organizations" (TAO, องค์การ บริหาร ส่วน ตำบล - administrative organizations) in the district.