Kirchhaslach is a municipality in the Swabian district of Lower Allgäu region and a member of the administrative community Babenhausen.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 3.2 flag
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipality consists of the districts Kirchhaslach, Greimeltshofen, Herretshofen and Olgishofen.
The municipality Kirchhaslach include the places Kirchhaslach, Greimeltshofen, Halden, Herretshofen, Hörlis, Olgishofen and pride Mayrhofen.
Kirchhaslach belonged to Prince Fugger - Babenhausen. With the Act of Confederation in 1806 the place came to the Kingdom of Bavaria. Kirchhaslach was a part of the rule ( since 1803 Imperial Principality ) Babenhausen. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
On 1 July 1972, the until then independent municipality Herretshofen was incorporated. On May 1, 1978 Greimeltshofen and Olgishofen were added.
Mayor is Franz Gray jun. ( Free electorate / CSU).
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on October 25, 1983 by a decision of the Government of Swabia.
Blazon: " Divided by silver and green; than black and silver split and bowed wave front beams a red mill wheel that is sullied top with a red pitchfork, behind a silver heraldic lily, which is staffed with a silver hazelnut. "
The community Kirchhaslach lies in the valley of the hazel ( wave bar). The agricultural structure of the community is emphasized in the arms by the green tincture and the pitchfork. The Mill Wheel is intended to indicate a 1712 built by the Counts Fuggermühle. The lily in the back of the coat of arms is a symbol for Mary for the famous pilgrimage church of the Assumption, which forms the structural and spiritual center of the community. At the same time, the lily as a symbol of the coat of arms Fugger attention to the historical significance of this generation for the municipality. The hazelnut in the upper part of the lily is a very original canting symbol for the community name.
Project and design of the arms go back to the Tutzinger Peter Ziller; the final drawing took over the Babenhausen Ludwig Zedelmaier.
The flag is red, white and green striped with applied coat of arms.
Culture and sights
- Parish and Pilgrimage Church of the Assumption ( Kirchhaslach ) with rich Baroque interior
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
1998 there were in the manufacturing sector and 68 in the area of trade and transport any social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, 25 people were employed social insurance at the workplace. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 412 in the manufacturing sector, there was an operation in the construction of three plants. In addition, in 1999, there were 83 farms with an agricultural area of 1392 hectares, of which 1084 were permanent grassland.
In 1999 there were the following facilities:
- Kindergartens: 50 kindergarten places with 42 children