Small Trebbow is a municipality in the southern part of the North West in Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). It is administered by the Office Lützow - Lübstorf based in the municipality of Lützow.
The immediately to the north adjacent to the state capital Schwerin municipality is located in Aubach base, the Lakes area to the west of Lake Schwerin runs along. So are located in the municipality of Barner Stücker lake, the church Stücker lake, the lake and Trebbower Moore. The rolling hills barely reach 60 m above sea level here. NN. The Aubach Valley is a nature reserve, the Rugensee located in the northern municipality area enjoys special nature conservation.
Too Small Trebbow include the districts Barner piece, Great Trebbow, Kirch piece and Moor Brink.
Between small Trebbow and Kirch piece is a Slavic castle wall, which documents the settlement of the region during the Slavs time. Below the castle ramparts, in the Aubachniederung, there is an early German tower hill.
The place was small Trebbow first mentioned in writing in 1284.
The estate was sold by small Trebbow guardian of Duke Albrecht in 1326 to a vassal. After further changes of ownership, it was from 1774 to 1945 the property of the von Barner. 1847 was the park with rare trees, 1865, the existing today mansion by the architect Hermann Willebrand was partially built on older basement vaults. Around the same time the Gutsarbeiterkaten were built, which today characterize the village along the village street.
Shortly before the end of World War II small Trebbow was completely crowded: a Wehrmacht unit of 3000 soldiers took lodgings in the village, a refugee trek from East Prussia arrived. Many of these refugees settled in the city. After the occupation of the territory by the Americans in May 1945, the area in late June 1945, taken over by the Red Army. In 1946 the manor house, which is usually referred to as a castle, in small Trebbow to SED party school.
From 1952 to 1992, the estate was nationally owned. In addition to the cultivation of grain, we addressed sheep breeding, seed multiplication, cattle and beginning with the Trakehner breed.
Today's image is dominated by the old, dating from the late 19th century buildings along the village street; in the former stables of the estate, which were demolished in the late 1990s, single-family homes are planned and 2008 small degree were built on already.
In the castle Klein Trebbow to be set up after the renovation apartments.
Today's piece on the district Barner Barner Stücker lake was first mentioned in 1345.
Today the district church piece was mentioned in 1217, when the cathedral of Schwerin received an annual grain from raising piece. The brick building, begun in 1300 in the village with extruded, square choir is one of the oldest churches of the Schwerin surrounding area and was dedicated to St. George. With the cemetery surrounding the church makes today's townscape.
On the former road, now the federal highway 106, are still former Gutsarbeiterkaten. The manor itself was demolished a few years ago, on the surface, a new residential area with typical single-family homes.
The present district of United Trebbow was first documented in 1262. Graf von Schwerin Gunzelin gave the Schwerin Cathedral as property the goods to Trebbow. As the lords of Stuke on piece ( Kirch pieces) were once the lords of Trebbow on large and small Trebbow resident. To 1358 the families of Knop were found in freight association and from 1418 onwards bargain by Heinrich von Raben next Kirch piece also big and small Trebbow who remained until 1720.
The village church was probably built in the mid 15th century and dedicated to St. Pancras. Instead of a church tower is a free- standing wooden belfry on the west side of the nave. The district is dominated by the middle of the village and surrounding standing from the cemetery late Gothic church.
Great Trebbow had until the mid 19th century, a windmill, then there was a Dutch windmill, which was demolished by 1977. On Aubach undated remains of a water mill are detectable.
The tiny hamlet of Moor Brink with his very loosened building is one of the founding year 1751st
Fritz Dietlof von der Schulenburg, an active member of the resistance and co-initiator met in small Trebbow 1944 Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg in preparation for the assassination of Adolf Hitler, the failed 20 July of the same year. On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Hitler assassination attempt in July 2004, the first exhibition was opened at the tea house of the castle. Every year during the summer months will be taken up in an exhibition, a new historical theme.
The proximity to Schwerin was small Trebbow be a sought after residential location. Through the village the main road runs 106 The nearest train stations are in Lübstorf and Schwerin.