Klitias (Greek Κλειτίας, partly Kleitias named ) was an Attic black-figure vase - painters, worked about 570-560 BC in Athens. From him five vases are obtained which bear his signature as painter, on four of them is also the signature of the potter Ergotimos. Other vases are assigned to him on stylistic grounds.
- Berlin Collection of Classical Antiquities VI 4604: Gordionschale from Gordion
- Florence, Museo Archeologico 4209 ( " Françoisvase " also " Klitiaskrater " called ): volute krater
- London, British Museum 1948.8-15.1 and 2; 88.6-1.215, 424, 427 Cambridge N 206: Fragments of a shell of Naucratis
- London, British Museum 88.6-1.237, 324, 426; 1948.8-15.3 and 4: Fragments of a shell of Naucratis
- New York, Metropolitan Museum 31.11.4: Stand out Vari