Klink is a municipality in the district of Mecklenburg Lake District Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). It is goods located in the not office belonging to city goods managed by the Office Lakelands (Müritz).
The community clinic is a nationally recognized resort in the district of Mecklenburg Lakes and is located on an isthmus between Lake Müritz and Kölpinsee. The town has about 1000 inhabitants, who live in the districts Klink, Sembzin, Grabenitz and Eldenburg South.
Coat of arms
Blazon: " Rippled split; forward in a blue border to the left golden herons; the back of a floating gold, pointed roofed red tower above the other with four windows. "
The flag of the municipality of Klink is uniform and transverse to the longitudinal axis of the flag cloth of gold ( yellow ) and blue striped. In the middle of the flag cloth, lying on one third of the length of the two horizontal stripes across, the coat of arms of the municipality. The length of the bunting is related to height as 5:3.
Economy and infrastructure
The town has numerous hotels and apartments. Among the Müritz Hotel, the Hotel Schloss Klink and the manor Klink. In addition, the site has a variety of leisure facilities, such as two bowling greens ( one plant at Castle Hotel and in the Müritz hotel), tennis hall, football field, tennis courts and marina. Since 2000 there is a motorhome and caravan site in the district Sembzin.
In 1997, one of the largest rehabilitation hospitals in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern was opened. The Müritz Hospital, a facility of the FOCUS Medical Clinic mbH, cares for patients in the fields of orthopedics, cardiology, urology, rheumatology and as a special feature - Transplantationsvor and after-care. The clinic was built on the site of an East German holiday camp.
Large proportion of the community are what make the activities of the MSV Beinhardt Klink, where the residents, football, volleyball, hockey and tennis are active in the sports of gymnastics.
The Schloss Klink was by the Berlin architect Hans Grisebach for the Cologne client Arthur Schnitzler (1857-1917, knighted 1914) designed and built in 1898. Grisebach worked primarily in the Neo-Renaissance style, the round corner towers and bay extensions remember eg the Loire castles of the French Renaissance. The building belonged to the Enteingnung 1945, the family of Schnitzler. After the war it housed the local government and housing. The castle has been renovated structurally extensively in the 1970s and was created by fdgb holiday service as a convalescent home " castle Klink " used. Today it is a hotel.
In addition, the fdgb built in place vacationers settlement " Friendship of Nations ".
The small Grade II listed brick church on the road to the castle have erected Jacob Ernst von Holstein and Sophia Elisabeth von Bülow in 1736. Next to it is the later grown family vault.
The monuments of the community are included in the list of monuments in Klink.