Klucz, Opole Voivodeship
Klutschau, Polish Klucz, is a town in Upper Silesia in the community Ujest in powiat Strzelecki in the Opole Voivodeship.
Klutschau was first mentioned in 1234 as Cluce. 1239 and 1260 form Clucke is mentioned.
1910 lived 333 inhabitants in the village. In the referendum on March 20, 1921 voted 71 voters to remain in Germany and 140 for Poland. Nevertheless Klutschau remained with the German Reich. 1936, the town was renamed in key reason. By 1945, the place was in the district of Great Strehlitz.
In 1945 the previously German place under Polish administration, was renamed Klucz and joined the Silesian Voivodeship. In 1950, the town is part of the Opole Voivodeship and 1999 of the re-established powiat Strzelecki. In November 2008, the City also received the official German place names Klutschau.
- Shot wooden church from 1610 with baroque interior