Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Konnersreuth is a market in the Upper Palatinate district Tirschenreuth.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 4.1 Structures
- 5.1 Education
- 6.1 Sons and daughters of the town
- 6.2 personalities associated with the place
Konnersreuth lies in the planning region Upper Palatinate North to the northeastern foothills of the stone forest between the Fichtelgebirge and the Upper Palatinate Forest near the Czech border and the border crossing to the town of Cheb ( Eger) in West Bohemia.
For planning region Upper Palatinate North include the districts: Kondrau, Konnersreuth, Pechbrunn and Pleußen and the places Fockenfeld, Gropp Home, Höflas, Green, Neudorf and Rosenbühl.
The municipality has 17 officially named districts:
- Mill fire
- Doller mill
- Green mill
- Lippert mill
- Seal mill
Konnersreuth was first mentioned in 1218 in a document of the monastery forest Assen, belonged to the extensive manorial system of the nearby monastery and shared his historical fate of devastation and belief change. 1468 Konnersreuth was granted market rights and the estate Fockenfeld was the seat of the Upper and Lower Court of the monastery forest Assen. In 1556 the estate Fockenfeld was secularized by the Elector Otto Heinrich von Wittelsbach, who had accepted the Lutheran confession and came in varying privately owned. In a Turkish tax system Book of the Year 1567 ( State Archives Amberg ) the taxable residents of the village of Konnersreuth are visible. A family through generations, with considerable land in Konnersreuth and also the owner of the goods Fockenfeld and 1647 were the Sölch ( Solich, Salech ). Through administrative reforms in the Kingdom of Bavaria in 1818 before the church today Konnersreuth arose.
Konnersreuth became known. Stigmatized by the allegedly Therese Neumann ( " Tessa of Konnersreuth " ), daughter of a tailor in Konnersreuth and peasant Before her death in 1962, on their own initiative and with its intended donations of visitors, petitioners and by the prospects questioner the nearby of Konnersreuth Good Fockenfeld was with the developed around the year 1750 Mittelbau, the Fockenfeld castle, from the industrialist family workers bought from Oberlungwitz in Saxony and in the building complex founded the monastery Fockenfeld. The monastery Theresianumgasse Konnersreuth arose after the death of Therese Neumann, also funded by donations.
On January 1, 1972, a part of the dissolved municipality Kondrau was incorporated. On 1 July 1972, added a part of Pleußen.
- 1780: 954
- 1970: 2031
- 1987: 1825
- 2000: 2012
- 2011: 1886
Mayor since the local elections 2008 Max Recommended Retail (FW).
The market town council has 15 members:
- CSU 7 seats
- CDU 5 seats
- SPD 1 seat
- Ever a local spokesman for Rosenbühl and Höflas
Coat of arms
Blazon: Argent, on a green ground side by side three green fir trees, before which jumps a red deer.
The coat of arms has been known since 1468 and was renewed in 1978.
Culture and sights
- List of monuments in Konnersreuth
- Birthplace of Therese Neumann, rebuilt and enlarged in 2005, formerly a modest detached house with a craft room of the Neumann family and her grave in the cemetery in Konnersreuth
- Late Baroque parish church of St. Lawrence with an onion dome
- Castle Fockenfeld in Fockenfeld Monastery
Tomb of Therese Neumann
Look at Konnersreuth
Economy and infrastructure
In agriculture and forestry, and in trade and transport Konnersreuth 1998 had no social insurance contributions. In production 637 social insurance workers were reported. In manufacturing, nine companies were active in the construction of four companies. In addition, in 1999, there were 51 farms with an agricultural area of 1395 hectares. Of these, 982 hectares of arable land and 413 acres of meadowland.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- 75 kindergarten places with 79 children in Konnersreuth
- A primary and secondary school ( elementary school ) for boys and girls with 9 teachers and 162 students in Konnersreuth
- A state secondary school for boys and girls in the forest Assen
- A state secondary school for boys in forest Assen
- A Catholic private secondary school for girls in the forest monastery Assen
- A Catholic private school for boys in Fockenfeld monastery with 8 teachers and 58 students
Sons and daughters of the town
- Liberat White (1675-1716), blessed spoken priest, Franciscan ( OFM), who was stoned to death on March 3, 1716 near Gondar (Ethiopia )
- Therese Neumann (1898-1962), called Tessa of Konnersreuth, daughter of a tailor in Konnersreuth and peasant, have famous through their Stigmatisationen that should have occurred since 1925 and to a number of visitors in Konnersreuth.
- Ferdinand Neumann (1911-1999), Bavarian politician and brother of Therese Neumann, called " Tessa of Konnersreuth "
Personalities associated with the place
- Josef Naber (1870-1967), Catholic priest in Konnersreuth lifetime of Therese Neumann
- Alois Grill Meier SJ (1910-1998), Roman Catholic theologian and cardinal deacon
- Josef Hanauer (1913-2003), Catholic priest in Regensburg and publicist
- Otmar Seidl (1944 ), expert in the case Therese Neumann, Internist, psychoanalyst and sociologist
- Dietmar Hamann (born 1973 ), football player, grew up in Konnersreuth