Kučerov ( German Kutscherau ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located seven kilometers south of Vyškov and belongs to Okres Vyškov.
Kučerov is located at the foot of Litenčické Hills in the Vyškovská Brázda ( Wischau gate). The village is located on the right side of the creek Rostěnický creek in a small tributary of the Kučerovský creek. North-east rises the Holý Kopec ( Bald Mountain, 374 m), in the south of Maly Povětrník (316 m ) and southwest of Větrník ( mountain wind or weather Lingen, 394 m).
Neighboring towns are Hlubočany, Dvorek and Terešov in the north, Manerov in the northeast, Bohdalice in the east, in the southeast Kozlany, Bohaté Málkovice in the south, and Letonice Dražovice the southwest, Lysovice in the west and Rostěnice - Zvonovice in the northwest.
The village was probably founded in the early 13th century by German colonists. Kučerov was first mentioned in the year 1235, when the nobles Vojslav, Drslav and Čáslav transferred the patronage of the church of St. Peter and Paul Stephan of Mödlau for the newly instituted by him Augustinian monastery Doubravník. The Znojmo Castle Count Boček of Berneck bequeathed to the village in 1255 bequeathed the Cistercian monastery monastery founded by him Fons Mariae Virginis Beatae at Saar. South of the village, on the old road to Butschowitz, there was a courtyard where probably the most widely proven in the 14th and 15th century Gender of Kutscherau was established. At the end of the 15th century King Vladislav Jagiello pledged Kutscherau together with Grusbach as stipulated addition to the castle Spielberg John of Lomnitz. A parochial school is detectable since 1608. In 1616, Cardinal Franz Xaver von Dietrich Stein acquired the goods of the monastery Saar. 1638 sold his brother and heir of Maximilian Dietrich stone together with the rule Neustadtl the goods Kutscherau and Rohrbach to the landlord of the United Niemtschitz, Simon scratches from Schoenberg. Scratches sold Kutscherau including the desert village Dörfel 1640 to the Rector of the Olomouc Jesuit College, Georg Schönberger. The registration for the sale took place in the country board until 1661. Joined The Order of the goods to his Allodialherrschaft Bochdalitz. On August 8, 1654, on September 22, 1655 two large fire put the entire village in ruins. 1660 left the Jesuits below Kutscherau the Rosternitzer Bach accumulate to a fish pond. In 1718 there were in Kutscherau a tavern, mill and distillery. After the dissolution of the Jesuit order in 1773 Bochdalitz fell together Kutscherau the kk Educational fund to. He sold the goods on March 31, 1783 for 111,000 Rhenish florins to Raymond Edler von Mannerheim. 1825 a new school building was inaugurated. In 1834 lived 659 people in the 111 houses in the village. Until the mid-19th century Kutscherau remained subservient always Bochdalitz.
After the abolition of patrimonial Kutscherau / Kučerov formed in 1850 a municipality in the district team Wischau. Since the second half of the 19th century put an increased influx of Czechs in the remaining eight places in the linguistic enclave. 1888 a post office was established in Kutscherau. In 1910 Kutscherau had 706 inhabitants. In the same year a brick factory was founded. Kutscherau consisted in 1930 of 188 houses and had 833 inhabitants, of whom 728 German and 105 Czechs. By the end of World War II Kutscherau formed together with Hobitschau, Tere Look, Rosternitz, Swonowitz, Lissowitz, Gundrum Czechs and a German language island with 3,500 residents within the Czech language area. During the German occupation, the expulsion of the Czech minority in the linguistic enclave villages took place. The proximity to the linguistic island was also one of the main reasons for the 1940 made decision establishing the German military training area in Wischau Drahany country. Between 1945 and 1946, the German-speaking inhabitants of Kučerov were distributed mainly in Bavaria and Baden- Württemberg and the place with Czechs from between 1941 and 1945 cleared for the military training area 33 villages of the Drahany country whose homes had been destroyed during the exercises, repopulated. In 1960 the village had 635 inhabitants. In 1976 Hlubočany and Terešov were incorporated. 1990, both places broke off and formed their own community.
For the community Kučerov no districts are reported.
- Parish Church of St. Peter and Paul, built in the east over the village construction in 1725, significantly redesigned. In 1892 the church was enlarged. When modifications in 1839 and 1911, the original shingle coverage was gradually replaced.
- Statue of St. John of Nepomuk, created in the 18th century
- House No. 12 with decorated wall vault lead to the front door ( or Žudro Zebracka )
- Kopec lookout on the Holý
- National Nature Reserve Větrníky, southwest of the village on Větrník