Ladis is a municipality with 546 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2013 ) in the Landeck district in Tyrol ( Austria ).
The tourism village is also known for its sulfur and oxygen sources ( Oblader Sauerbrunn ) since the Middle Ages.
- 3.1 Municipal Council
- 3.2 Coat of Arms
- 3.3 Regional Policy
- 5.1 traffic
- 5.2 Tourism
Ladis is located on the sun terrace at the foot of the Samnaun group, about 400 m above the valley of the Upper Inn Valley. Above the village rises the Schönjoch ( 2491 m above sea level. A. ), the northwestern peak of the Samnaun group. Talgegenüber is the lower Glockturm ridge ( 3148 m above sea level. A. ) and the entrance to the Kaunertal valley, and the valley of the Kaunergrat with the Aifnerspitze ( 2779 m above sea level. A. ), both Ötztal Alps.
The municipality has only one cadastral, a village and a Zählsprengel Ladis.
Districts are - in addition to the main town Ladis - Obladis, Neuegg, above water and the dilapidated tank farms ( tanks ).
The origin of the name Ladis is unknown. She was about to Latin latus, side ' back out, for example in connection with Pontlatz Bridge, pons Ladi. He is probably handed down Romansh.
The discovery of the Tyrolean Sauer 1212 is well preserved. Place and church are first documented in 1220, the ministry officials of Laudeck 1232 Laudegg is first documented in 1239.
1406, the Oberinntaler joined the Appenzell peasant uprising Itel Reding. The village of Ladis was burned, destroyed the castle in 1412 contributed the top countries in Prutz the nurse of Laudegg and the Prince again the Pledge.
A bathing and drinking Kurbetrieb to Obladis then continued an already among the Tyrolean princes of the Renaissance, where the source was. 1635, the city was hit by the plague. Originally part of the mother parish of Serfaus, the place obtained in 1661 the status of a curacy. October 1683, the town was destroyed by fire. The rebuilt church was consecrated in 1698.
1703 French and Bavarian troops were defeated by a contingent of Ladisser, Landecker and Pfundser.
1891 Ladis was elevated to parish.
Serfaus was originally part of the judicial district of Ried in Tirol and, after the dissolution of the judicial district of Ried in 1978 part of the judicial district of Landeck.
- Unit list Ladis: 6
- For Ladis: 3
- Village list: 2
The seats parameters is outdated and obsolete!
Allocation of seats for the municipal elections in 2010:
- 6 mandates unit list Ladis - is mayor and deputy mayor
- 3 mandates for Ladis
- 2 mandates village list
Mayor Anton Netzer from the unit list Ladis.
Coat of arms
The sun symbolizes belonging to the sun terrace, the bars are reminiscent of Hans Märckh (Hans Mark ) the builder of the magnificent church today house.
The municipality is part of the Tyrolean Planning Association sun terrace and the tourist region Serfaus -Fiss -Ladis. Seat the congregation Planning Association is Fiss, chairman of the Mayor ibid., Markus Pale. Seat of the Tourist Board is Serfaus ( Serfaus -Fiss -Ladis information, and he also holds 80 % of the Serfaus -Fiss -Ladis Marketing GmbH ).
Capital of the municipality
Template: Infobox community part in Österreich/Wartung/Nebenboxf0f1f0f1
Center of the municipality is the village of Ladis. It is just in front of the north end of the terrace, just above Prutz to which cancels the Talschulter abruptly.
The old village is spread by the village pond and directly behind Laudegg, which is available as spur castle high above the valley floor. The center is densely built and the houses are partly covered with a rich facade painting. In contrast to Serfaus Fiss Ladis and is still marked in his rural village.
The place in today's expansion of just over 1 km along the plateau, extending from about 1100 to 1300 m above sea level. A. ( the village church is situated on 1189 m above sea level. A. ), the switchbacks up to the edge of a wood. It covers the vast majority of the inhabitants of the municipality.
On the south-west of the town: the sun car station. From there, according to Fiss and in the ski area.
Economy and infrastructure
Ladis has road connections with Ried and Fiss: From Ried comes up the serpentine road Ladiser ( L286 ), which branches off from the Serfaus country road (L 19). Then she leads as a village road through the town, and the sun terrace along on overwater to Fiss.
Ladis is connected by an orbit with the skiing area Serfaus -Fiss. Together, the three places the Serfaus -Fiss- Ladis, what am Arlberg now one next to Sölden, Ischgl and St. Anton the most famous regions in Tyrol.
Culture and sights
- The Parish Church of St. Martin was built as a classicist building from 1829 to 1831 and is surrounded by the cemetery.
- The Laudegg on the northeastern outskirts of the village perched on a vertical slate rock high above the Inn Valley. The residential tower was built around 1200. The small Palas little later. The castle was until the 16th century towards the administrative seat of the High Court, and fell gradually, as the administrative center after Nauders moved. 1940 began the restoration. The castle can be visited.
- The Grade II listed former farmhouse Rechelerhaus is used as a cultural and event center. The building consists of a farm and was expanded with additions in 2007/2008. The cultural center has, among other things, an auditorium with 200 seats, an open -air stage with spectator grandstands and a museum and a gallery.