Laino is a northern Italian municipality ( comune ) with 520 inhabitants (as at 31 December 2012) in the Lombardy province of Como. The municipality is situated approximately 19 km north of Como in the Val d' Intelvi.
- Magistri Antelami and Maestri Comacini.
- Giulio Quaglio the Younger, painter
- Donato Giuseppe Frisoni ( Laino, 1683 - Ludwigsburg, 1735), architect in Ludwigsburg and in the Abbey of Weingarten.
- Mauro Vittorio Zanotta, Astronomo italiano
- Giovanni Battista Barberini ( 1625 Laino - 1691), stucco sculptor