51.40938 - 0.48882Koordinaten: 51 ° 25 ' N, 0 ° 29 ' W
The " historical town of Chertsey " ( the historic town of Chertsey ) can be found over on the other side of the Thames, is reached through the historic Chertsey Bridge. The lock Penton Hook Lock is very close.
The name of Laleham probably comes from the old word " lael " which means something like " branch ", Bywater (English water meadow ) or also means village. Even records from the 10th century mention the village. And also in the Domesday Book of 1086 the village is called by the name Leleham.
In Laleham is a wildlife park called Laleham to find parking, which is pretty right on the Thames.
Laleham houses the Burway Rowing Club ( Burway Rowing Club ) and an archer club.