Lángfāng (Chinese廊坊 市) is a prefecture -level city in the Chinese province of Hebei. The administrative area of Langfang has an area of 6429 km ² and approximately 3.91 million inhabitants ( end of 2004). It is spoken Mandarin Chinese.
At county level, Langfang consists of two districts, five counties, an autonomous district and two independent cities together. These are:
- Municipality the Anci (安 次 区), 595 km ², 350,000 inhabitants, center, seat of the city government;
- Municipality Guangyang (广 阳 区), 313 km ², 410,000 inhabitants;
- Circle Gu'an (固安县), 697 km ², 390,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Gu'an (固 安镇);
- Circle Yongqing (永清县), 774 km ², 370,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Yongqing (永清 镇);
- Circle Xianghe (香河 县), 458 km ², 310,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Shuyang (淑 阳镇);
- District Dacheng (大 城县), 910 km ², 460,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Pingshu (平 舒 镇);
- Circle Wen'an (文安县), 980 km ², 460,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Wen'an (文 安镇);
- Dachang Hui Autonomous County (大厂 回族 自治县), 176 km ², 110,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Dachang (大厂 镇);
- Bazhou City (霸 州市), 784 km ², 570,000 inhabitants;
- Sanhe City (三河 市), 643 km ², 480,000 inhabitants.
- Place in Hebei
- District -free city (China)
- Million city