Levate is a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy with 3810 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012).
Levate located 8 km southwest of the provincial capital of Bergamo and 40 km northeast of the city of Milan.
- The parish church of Santi Pietro e Paolo was built in 1583 and expanded several times in the following centuries. The church tower dates from the year in 1741. The church contains several valuable works of art.
- The Santuario della Madonna del Bailino in 1774 moved to its present size. Around the year 1500 it should have been first built. Inside there is a statue of the Madonna from the 15th century and an organ dating from 1827.