Queens Park Rangers
- Games of the Queens Park Rangers (since 1917)
The Loftus Road (or Rangers Stadium ) is the football stadium of the English football team Queens Park Rangers. It was inaugurated in 1904 and is located in West London, Shepherd's Bush district. From 1904 to 1915, the stadium was the Shepherd's Bush FC. After the dissolution of the association took over two years later the Rangers the game site; after at 14 different places fought out their games since the foundation in 1882.
The capacity of Loftus Road is currently 19,148, these are exclusively for seats. These are distributed to identical Located behind, in the east of Loftus Road Stand, opposite the west, the School End, which serves as the guest area. The main grandstand is located on the northern side of the field and to the underlying road running South Africa Road called analog state. The stand consists of two tiers and accommodates virtually all stadium facilities, such as cabins, boxes, ticket office and club shop. Compared to the South Africa Road stand is the Ellerslie Road Stand, which is only einranging in contrast to grandstand. Due to the limited space offered, the stadium is kept extremely compact designed from the ground.
In the past there were several lodgers at Loftus Road. So played the Fulham FC Craven Cottage during the renovation of its home games at the QPR (2002-2004). Similarly, were the London Wasps, a rugby team for many years at Loftus Road home. Since then, the Queens Park Rangers, however, are again alone hosts.