The municipality Longwen (Chinese龙 文 区, pinyin Longwen Qū ) is a municipality of China's prefecture-level city in the south of Zhangzhou, Fujian Province. It has an area of 113 km ² and has a population of 120,000 ( 2004). Seat of government is the road district Dongyue (东岳 街道).
At the community level, the municipality is composed of a road district and four large municipalities. These are:
- Road district Dongyue东岳 街道
- Greater community Buwen步 文 镇
- Greater community Lantian蓝田 镇
- Large village Chaoyang朝阳 镇
- Greater community Guokeng郭 坑镇