On April 1, 2012, it merged with Malvaglia and Semione the new municipality Serravalle.
Ludiano is in the lower Bleniotal. Neighboring municipalities are from the north clockwise Acqua Rossa, Malvaglia Semione and Sobrio in the district of Leventina.
- Parish Church of San Secondo
- Villa Laura (1910/1912), architect: Giuseppe Bordonzotti
- Single Family Muttoni (1992/1993), architect: Fabio Muttoni, Silvano Caccia
- Villetta Brighton with decorative paintings of the painter Attilio Balmelli (1920 )
- South of the village are the ruins of the castle of Serravalle.
- In the district of " Sülapiena " Oratory of San Giacomo Maggiore with fresco (15th century)
- In the district of " Motto di Dongio » Church of San Pietro, mentioned sixth century, restored (1988 )
- Two old "grotto ": Sprügh and Milani
- Three murals (15th century) in the district of " Pizzotti " and " Ca'd'Farei »
- Three old Keltner
- In the district of " motto" Stone Bridge ( 1424).