Lukavec (PelhÅ™imov District)
Lukavec located in the southwest of the Bohemian- Moravian Highlands at the northern foot of the Massif Strážiště creek in the valley Lukavecký. South-east rises the Holý vrch (703 m), south of the Na Kopci (658 m), Strážiště (744 m) and Hřeben ( 685 m). Through the village the main road leads 128 of Pacov after Čáslavsko.
Neighboring towns are Novotinky, Pod Hronem, Kopaniny, Šebířův Mlýn and Čáslavsko in the north, Štědrovice, Šavrdův Mlýn, Beránkův Mlýn and Křešín in the northeast, Musilův Mlýn, Skočidolovice, Stary Smrdov, Nový Smrdov and Kateřinky in the east, Útěchovice pod Stražištěm the southeast, Bratřice, Salacova Lhota un Týmova Ves in the south, Zelena Ves and Holýšov the southwest, Huť Zdiměřice, Řísníce and Velka Ves in the west and Bezděkov and Dolni Lhota in the northwest.
The first written mention of the festivals Lukavec took place in 1352 as the property of Vladikengeschlechts Lukavecký of Lukavec. 1543 Lukavec was first described as a town. After the Battle of White Mountain in 1623 were the goods of Nicholas the Younger Lukavecký of Lukavec, who fought on the side of the rebels had confiscated. The Good Lukavec including the humble villages Týmova Ves, Mezilesí, Velka Ves and Salacova Lhota was sold to the imperial officer Georg Wolf of Pötting. 1582 Rudolf II granted the town the privilege of holding two fairs. 1659 acquired Johann Wilhelm von Gersdorff the estate. He was followed in 1664 by Johann Gref Grefe mountain and 1677-1707 Theobald Francis of Dawald. Subsequently, the owners changed frequently. Among them were the families of Trauttmansdorff, Stockhammer, Briffaut, Thun -Hohenstein and 1842, the Princely House of Löwenstein.
After the replacement of patrimonial Lukavec formed in 1850 with the district Bezděkov a market town in the district team Pelhřimov. Seat of the District Court was Pacov little later. 1904 sold the Prince Löwenstein the goods. Subsequent lords of the castle were, inter alia, Hans von Portatius, Hugo Stone, Alois Brey, Josef Prášek and Václav Štika. 1936, the family bought Pryl the castle. Jiří Pryl 1948 fled from the communists abroad and the castle fell to the State. From 1949 Lukavec belonged to Okres Pacov. After the dissolution of the church in 1961 again associated with the Okres Pelhřimov and also incorporated Týmova Ves. In 1973 still Velka Ves add a district. On 10 October 2006 Lukavec got back lost status in 1948 of a Městys.
The Městys Lukavec consists of the districts Bezděkov ( Besdiekau ) Lukavec ( Lukawetz ) Týmova Ves ( Thein village) and Velka Ves (large village).
- Baroque Church of St.. Wenceslas at the market square, built 1774-1781 instead of 1760 spent cemetery chapel of the Assumption. The reconstruction after the fire of 1865 took place in neo-baroque style.
- Fountain on the market
- Castle Lukavec with English landscape park, the baroque building built in the 18th century instead of a water-resistant. 1914 was carried out by the architect L. Skřivánek a conversion. In 1992 the family Pryl the castle in restitution back. 1995 sold the Pryl the castle including the farm buildings and the park with three ponds to the wood processing cooperative Lukavec.
- Hříbek pavilion in the palace garden, in the late 18th century classical building built family house of Antonín Sova. 1958 Memorial Hall for Sova was set up in the pavilion.
- Watermill Tomáškův Mlýn
- Jewish cemetery
- Chapel of the Virgin Mary
- Chapel of St. Rochus, southwest of the town at Rochusberg
- Betsäule St. Rochus, on the Rochusberg
- Statue group Calvary
- Monument to Antonín Sova
- Strážiště with baroque chapel of St. John the Baptist, built in the 18th century on a healing source, as well as television and radio stations
- Nature reserve Údolí potoka u Dolske Myslivny, south east at the foot of Holý vrch at Kateřinky