Life and career
Lyndie Greenwood was born in June 1983 in Toronto, Canada (Ontario) and grew up there. During her school years, she attended various musical and theater schools in Canada, such as the Etobicoke School of the Arts in Toronto. In 2006, she joined the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Science degree. Her acting debut was in 2009 when Natalie Unlike in the low-budget film drama Pink Ville. After a guest appearance on the television series The Listener - clairaudient (2009) she played in 2010 in the romantic comedy This Movie Is Broken as a friend of Kerr Hewitt's character her first major role.
In addition to performances in short films such as Little Phoenix and the Fists of Fury (2010) and Furstenau Mysteries ( 2011) Greenwood was largely seen until 2012 as the guest star in various television series, including Rookie Blue, Flashpoint - The special command, Being Erica - The Starter Wife, Lost Girl and Saving Hope. From the second to the fourth and final season they had in the broadcast of The CW action series Nikita held the supporting role as Sonya. In the Fox TV series Sleepy Hollow Since 2013 she plays the role of Jenny Mills, sister of Lt.. Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie ). Greenwoods role was expanded for the second season in a starring role.
- 2009: Pink Ville
- 2009: The Listener - clairaudient ( The Listener, TV series episode 1x09 )
- 2010: This Movie Is Broken
- 2010: Rookie Blue (TV series episode 1x06 )
- 2010: Flashpoint - The special command ( Flashpoint, TV series episode 3x03 )
- 2010: Being Erica - The Starter Wife ( Being Erica, TV series episode 3x02 )
- 2010: Little Phoenix and the Fists of Fury ( short film )
- 2011-2013: Nikita (TV series, 42 episodes )
- 2012: Saving Hope (TV series episode 1x03 )
- Since 2013: Sleepy Hollow ( TV series)