Magliano in Toscana
The districts include Maiano Lavacchio, Montiano, Pereta and Sant'Andrea.
Originated in the Middle Ages was the location under the control of the Aldobrandeschi and from 1274 was under the place the Count of Santa Fiora. In the 14th century, the Republic of Siena gained dominion over the place. After the defeat of the Sienese Republic in 1555 against the Republic of Florence, the city fell to the Duchy of Tuscany.
- Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata, the church, the work contains Madonna che il Bambino Allatta of Neroccio di Bartolomeo di Benedetto de ' Landi
- Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista in the district Pereta, contains the works of Madonna col Bambino e Santi Vincenzo Rustici or by Alessandro Casolani and Madonna col Bambino che il Rosario porge a San Domenico ea Santa Caterina da Siena of Astolfo Petrazzi.
- Monastero di San Bruzio, monastery ruins in the surrounding areas, and was built between the 11th and 12th centuries.
- Palazzo del Podestà, and Palazzo dei Priori, 1425 arisen City Hall